Park House is many things to many people – a safe, supportive and caring environment, three meals served daily family-style, your own belongings in rooms with private baths, a community center. People living in Park House have diverse interests, needs and expectations. Some residents have limited, fixed incomes, others have more financial security. Some are healthy, vibrant, and active, others have limited physical abilities. Reasons for moving into Park House are just as varied, from the desire for companionship in later years to the need for assistance with cooking and cleaning duties. It could be a move to be near family and friends.
Why would I live at Park House?
We offer the following:
- companionship and the security of knowing that you are never far away from a helping hand
- the freedom to enjoy life your way, without being dependent on anyone
- regular balanced meals without the worry of shopping and/or preparation
- an option to the responsibility of maintaining an apartment or house
- a convenient location near stores, restaurants, doctors’ offices, the library, churches, and the beauty parlor
- the porch for visiting with friends, neighbors, and family
- the Park for concerts and special activities